Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Weetbix? Thumbs down!

Adella's past weekend was quite fruitful. The reason being? Well first of all and most importantly, it was Scarlet's birthday, so Adella was in a happy hippy mood the whole time. (haha) Only joking. Highlight was Panda coming over from Melbourne to Perth. Adella enjoyed catching up with him firstly on Saturday, then on Sunday. =) Yay. Hope you had a good time in Perth Panda!!! Yes, I invited myself, and crashed Adella and her friend's little get together on Saturday because lonely me didn't have anyone else to annoy! =( Because of me, the whole official party had to lead in a procession from the Bell Tower to the Convention Centre, which was a mini trek, and I was constantly reminded of my ill-doings. Eeeeeek! Haih. Sorry crew!! Haha, a happy snap I took! =)

Anyway, I got to go shower now, bye!

No comments: