Saturday, May 06, 2006

My nutrigrain has finished, so I'm munching on a carrot right now...

Because Adella is damn lazy and has like a million draft posts which she to date hasn't completed yet, I shall enlighten this blog with my presence. (Yes it is the wondrous Scarlet again)

Well today Adella had a great day, she set off wanting to rent a dress, but she ended up buying one! Go Adella! I'm sure you'll look dam fine in it! =) (God knows who can be actually bothered reading this, but still...)

Last night I was aggravated as hell, because unexpectantly my phone decided to die. Well actually it didn't exactly decide as such, however it just went *BEEP* with an alert flashing on the screen every 5 seconds 'WARNING -- LOW BATTERY', and decided to suicide exactly approximately one hour, forty-seven minutes and 15 seconds later.

I shall post an exclusive DRAFT-post from my xanga here:

I'm so bored right now ><

I did my Chem test today instead of next Friday, because I don't exactly want five tests next week. So yeah =) I have geog on 15 May (Mon), --> day after Mother's Day. That weekend I'm not going to get any study done so I have to do it next week =/

Today I got exam timetable. I don't like it man! Yes its all very good and yadda yadda, but I wanted a five day weekend! Arghh stupid physics.

Yes, I do not approve of abusive behaviour, however at times, the yr 8's just send me running off a cliff. They STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOCKER ROOM AND TALK! Bl**dy Hell, can you PLEASE go OUTSIDE if you want to talk? You are obstructing the free flow of students -- namely Year 12s. Effing hell, your lockers are so damn big, put your schoolbags INSIDE your locker. All I ever see is the lockerroom lined with schoolbags.
Yes I admit, not everyone is like this, but I'm just aggravated at the majority, because they obviously need to learnt that mummykins is NOT going to come and pick up after them.


I was going to post it on my xanga last night, forgot about it, and then found it on my computer just then. Sorry about my 'angry' feelings, but quite often I am quite aggressive, abusive, abrasive at times. =)

Tonight, I shall like to express my anger at tourists. Ok, this after noon I was at Fremantle (or sometimes named with more passion; 'Freo', with a huge O sound at the end), and suddenly some tourist trots up to me, and in a heavily accented english asks me "Where is ______?" (Insert some random place which is most probably located in Iceland). My in...
Wait, it shall be easier to read if I wrote it in script format...... tada--> *REWIND* *PLAY*
Tourist1: *trots up to Scarlet* *heavily accented english* Where is ____________? (Insert some random place which is most probably located in Iceland)
Scarlet: *blinks* Um, huh, hey, yeah, uh, .........Sorry I don't think I know
Tourist2: *faces Scarlet* Oh, dear, are you a tourist as well? *faces Tourist1* I went there yesterday dear, here, its in that direction *points*, its next to ____Building
I got mistaken as a %%&^$*&^% tourist!! >< Sorry for using gross colours for the above, eating this carrot has impeded the function of my brain.

Anyway, that's all from me for now -- I got to make some instant noodles now. Byee --

No comments: