I know you must have been filled full of excitement when you start reading this post, thinking that it is Dearest Adella updating her fantastic blog. Well my friends, sorry to disappoint you, but this is actually Scarlet. Yes I took over her blog! (I can actually see a frown coming onto your face, and you beginning to cringe this very moment, and your preparation of weapons of mass destruction to rid this world of creatures/beings such as Scarlet)
Anyway, lets start getting to the point. Why am I invading in private thinking space? Well I am a lazybum, and can't be bothered finishing the blog post I started in my xanga, so yes, here I am, trashing Adella's little blogging haven.To make this somewhat sad and secluded post 1% meaningful and worthwhile I've decided to be a good samaritan and post some pictures, because Adella never does so!!
Last Day of School '05
MLC Ball '06
House Singing & Drama Day
Pelican Point
Geog Excursion
Doesn't Adella look so hot?
PS. The author of this post was 999% insane when writing this post. The above post is not is based on real characters either alive or dead. The author holds no responsibility for any deaths, marriages, pregnancies, births, graduations, bankrupcies as a result from the above post.
No comments:
Post a Comment