Hmm I haven't posted in days but after a day of work, I'm walking around and you know what I feel quite content.
I'm amazed since there hasn't been anything that exciting... Maybe it's the weather, it's not all gloomy n dark today.
But I was walking in the late arvo sun where shining through the gaps in trees the sun makes me feel like there's something magical in the world.
And I heard the laughter of kids
And then I saw there's these three siblings after school
Riding on their bikes happy as hell just riding in circles in the front yard that coulnt be more than 20sqm (yea that spot was absolutely miniscule)
And you know I wondered, how is it that they can be so happy and free about such a little thing? Or such a simple activity?
When for me, enjoying my free time must always involve at least one electronic device, whrther it be internet access, playing games, reading(yeah I read ebooks to save me going to the library when there's one less than 5 mins walk from my house) or watching a movie.
Yet it never seems to be enough... I'm just as wound up or irritated or sad as I was before.
Guess my pondering today is maybe it's time to go back to the basics? Maybe a good electronics n furniture famine may be good for my soul. Tho mind you apparently I've got internet addiction disorder :S
Ah wells that's it for now
*hugs* & love
-Del
Posted using BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment