Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm the best!

Ok, reading just the title, and seeing a slight bit of punctuation, I bet you can already figure whose blogging this time. ITS ME!!

Woot. I'm doing engineering this year. How un-nerdy. And I mean it :D I love math to the core, so YES!

Adella sounds like a mixture of peoples in her past few posts.
  • Mona. The hyperactiveness.
  • Scarlet. Blogging about nothing much, and not achieving anything in the process either. (sorry honey - Adella; but thats the truth y'all)
I just got home an hour ago or so. My legs hurt. Stood for 12 hours straight. Sigh........what I do for money. lol. But work is fun. Think about it, I get to check out the hot boyfriends of these hell ano and beautifully bombastic chicks. What could get better than that? Eyecandy of both genders! Woot. ( if by now you haven't noticed...there was a slight amount of sarcasm in there...)

Anyhow, since Adello did draw attention to the consistency of my LENGTHY posts, I must standardise all my posts. Therefore, I shall end it HERE.

No comments: