Hey everyone, wassup................
Adella is with me right now, and uhhh......I have lots of secrets to reveal about her, but I shall not post it for the public eye. :D e-mail me if you wanna know. wakakaka
Anyhow, I gotta go gamble with del now. wish me luck so that I get free hugs from her. yay!!
ciao
ps. I forgot to say we're in singapore right now.
1 comment:
>< WAH! I wrote so much and I have to do it again T.T Anyway...
I miss you girl ^^ I can't believe you are giving out free hugs when they win a game.. I WANT TO PLAY!! lol hahah kidding kidding ^^ I hope you come back soon, I am missing you all immensly!! Take care and tell me of your wonderful adventures when you get back okies ;)
See you soon.. say Hi to everyone for me.
xoxo
Post a Comment