Sunday, August 13, 2006

My dear Ophelia....

Wassup all my cherubs?? Lol, anyhow this weekend has flown so quickly for me! Like always, homework hasn't even been touched...CRAP! I've got an english oral tomorrow, which I haven't really written more than one line for. I HATE UNSPEAK. Its a good read...for leisure, but studying it is like hell. And I mean it! Its so damn *censored word* complex, in that every sentence has a reference to it, and the list of footnotes is exactly 30 pages. I swear this Poole guy is crazy man. Its so dense and jam packed with ideas that five sentences into a chapter, you've already forgotten what the first sentence was about!

I have three tests this week only, so its alright. But Geography man! I'll have like no time to study for that (like always) because I'm going to be busy trying to work out UNSPEAK and my applic epw during the week. GAH. At least I don't have six tests this week, or eight tests like a friend from PLC did (may I ask you, do you know anyone who does art, music and calc as a combination? I swear that girl is CRAZY).

And you might be wondering why I'm posting in Adella's blog instead of my own again? Well too bad, I feel like invading Adella's blog. (Because, usually after I post, she posts, hahahaa...lets hope it'll happen again this time-- No pressure! =P) I have pictures of Adella which I could post (muahahah), but its on my other computer, and I'm extremely lazy to move my ass onto that computer, so maybe next time? =)

Anyhow I wish goodluck to anyone who has any tests this week! Yay. Ok I'm off now, ciao.

No comments: