I just felt bored, so yeah, just copied and pasted my post from xanga. Don't blame me if I dont make sense. I almost never reread what I type out.
--------
I don't know whats wrong with me man. For the last two weeks, I blogged practically everyday, and this week, I have no tests whatsoever and I neglect blogging. (But its good to see that Ada is consistent with her blogging =P)
Anyhow I got home just then, from yr 12 bonding night! Yay, filled full of fun and games and yep. It was so good! I stayed back at school, got changed, dumped everything in Moaner's room, then went bayview with Anji to buy food. She ended up buying a chocolate mudcake while I bought a cheesecake. (Ok, these were slices, not the whole cake that can serve a party of twelve etc). I know these are the pieces of leftover cake which hasn't been sold, but even so, it was pretty good. ^^ Trudged back to boarding house, took over Moaner's computer, msn and room, then went down to the oval at five. Fast forward to the quiz part in the canteen. My cool ninja turtle group decided that we were too cool for some of the games, and just sat there talking. Then came dinner. I ate six slices of pizza, and one can of sunkist. Ok lets face it. I was hungry. If Scarlet is hungry, then she feasts on whatever food is available. I felt like a pig because everyone only ate two slices, whereas I had to hide the fact I was eating so much by walking off to another table, and stealing their pizzas. =P Anyhow fast foward again to second quiz part on Wynhorst table. We had to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Stacey scrolled through her camera to find the spelling. (She took a pic of Emma earlier). Then came stuff about Scotch's school song and sports and songs etc, and Nat Mat rang one of her scotch friends, and asked them. Haha. So damn funny. ^^ We kind of lost, but yeah. =D At least we didn't come last!
After the bonding session kind of ended, us year 12s all went and attempted to gatecrashed the yr 10 social. Man, am I the only one who didn't ever put much effort to socials, or is it just the yr 10s? I remember my yr 10 social -- I just wore a top and jeans. I didn't even go out and buy a whole outfit just for a social. But no, all the year 10s think that it is important, so they all buy dresses. Just like this yr 10 chick from PLC told me, that everyone was spending approximately $300 on a dress to go to their yr 10 'dance' (trust me, it is actually a social, but she upped it by calling it a dance). Imagine how much they're going to spend on their yr 12 ball outfit.
Well moral of the story here is, that Mr Forma saw us yr 12s feeling excluded, and decided that since we wanted to gatecrash, we could take a part of the photos! So yeah, somewhere in the middle of the set of yr 10 photos, theres all these random yr 12 portraits. Haha. ^^
My eyes hurt. Hmm, anyway I'm going off to play games now!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment