I noe i've said this bout a million times but Y do teachers always organise for tests and hw due on the same day? i mean do teachers have meetings with each other to organise for major things in the same week or days???????? I mean I had a soce test 2day as well as mi english journal due (i need 2 rite 8 entries!!!!!!) and 2moro i have a maths test and a soce assignment due and i need ribbon and gift wrap paper 4 2moro (which i haven't got!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!) Mi sista is shoutin at me coz she wants 2 get on tha net and there is no 1 2 talk 2 at tha moment I have a Jundalup Winner's concert on fri (wait... i think i've already mentioned that) french questionaire sheet thingy on fri and a french poster due on tue bout sports and a 4 pg art assignment due on next fri bout ceramics and i still have 2 memorise tha symbols 4 chem,
wait... y am i wastin time typin here... oh well
g2g
nite nite
No comments:
Post a Comment